The Hanse 345 – Easy Sailing Innovative Design
The new Hanse 345 is in a class of her own.
Whether you’re a new or experienced skipper this 34 foot yacht is an absolute pleasure to sail.
The 345 interior is designed with incredible light, ventilation and space for a 34 footer.
The Hanse Group and Judel/Vrolijk Design team listened carefully to existing customers and created a yacht with unsurpassed comfort above and below deck.
Hanse 345 Key Features and Choices
- Twin wheels giving you great access and visibility at the helm
- Huge bathing platform
- Three cabin layout option – unique for a 34 footer
- Larger seating area in cockpit than the previous model
- New Navigation & Fusion/Boss Entertainment Package
- Excellent lighting and ventilation with new “Light Strips” and 5 hatches
- All lines leading aft to the twin helm positions
- The Hanse self-tacking headsail for easy short or single-handed sailing
- Optional electric winches
Take a video tour of the Hanse 345 below
If you’re looking for fast cruising, easy short-handed sailing, comfort, light, ventilation, safety and stability…
…. you’ve found it here in the Hanse 345.
The Hanse 345 interior is first class and full of options. Customisation is part of the package so your experience below is personal to you!
Single or short handed? Not a problem on the Hanse 345!
If you’re new to yachting you’ll find the 345 is incredibly easy to sail…
… with a session or two from our on-site sailing expert Ric Hawkins you’ll be sailing off into the sunset with confidence in no time.
Want to know more?…
If you want to chat to us about the new 345
Call us on 02 9979 1709…
… we’ll help you live your dreams.