The Hanse 355 – Great Performance – Easy to Sail
The design team at Judel/Vrolijk have done a fantastic job with the Hanse 355.
Our 355 owners love these features…
- Huge cockpit – heaps of space for your guests to relax
- Top quality rack and pinion Jefa steering for great ‘feel’ at the helm
- The Hanse self-tacking headsail for easy short or single-handed sailing
- Roomy saloon with 6ft of headroom and lots of cross ventilation
- Huge separate shower room (2 cabin version)
If you’re new to yachting you’ll find the 355 is incredibly easy to sail…
… with a session or two from our on-site sailing expert Ric Hawkins you’ll be sailing off into the sunset with confidence.
For the experienced sailor this well performing yacht will ensure you are competitive round the buoys.
Hit the play button below to see some video footage of the 355 sailing in Germany.
Want to know more?…
And head here for a tour of the 355′s interior.
If you want to chat to us about the new 355
Call us on 02 9979 1709…
… we’ll help you live your dreams.
Details of the 355 boat share from Smart Boating
Thanks to Allan Whiting for photos of the 355 in Australia.