The Hanse 495 – Performance – Great Looks
Easy Sailing – Unbelievable Value
New in 2011, the Hanse 495 is… quite simply… ahead of it’s time.
This yacht is sleek, with a long waterline and striking, contemporary eyebrow.
The design team at Judel/Vrolijk have done an unbelievable job.
And with 31 sold in the first 8 weeks after launch…
…it seems the world agrees.
Here’s a video of the Hanse 495.
Some of the 495′s top features…
- All lines lead aft – you can sail the 495 single handed
- The Hanse self-tacking headsail for easy short or single-handed sailing
- Huge cockpit – heaps of space for your guests to relax
- Clear uncluttered decks – safe for your crew
- Top quality Jefa steering for great ‘feel’ and control
- Smart berthing system – you can park by joystick
- Fabulous Birgit Schnaase interior with massive flexibility in the layout
Want to know more?…
If you want to chat to us about the new 495
Call us on