Hanse 575 – New Heights in the 57 Foot Class
The new Hanse 575 sets new standards in the 57 foot class.
She’s a sleek and stunning Judel/Vrolijk yacht with an outstanding cockpit, revolutionary dinghy garage and contemporary, versatile interior.
- Sleek Judel/Vrolijk design
- Hanse original self-tacking headsail integral to the design from day 1.
- All lines lead under the deck to the winches next to the helm position.
- Fully battened main sail with the option of furling main.
- Double cockpit tables you can convert to a huge sun baking area.
- Continuous bulwark brings style and safety.
- Large opening bathing platform for easy access after swimming.
- Dinghy garage designed for Williams 285 jet tender with docking system.
- Flush, opening hatches bringing heaps of light and ventilation to the interior.
- Easy docking system.
- Dining area converts to king-sized lounge.
- Long galley with fridge drawers, dishwasher, ice-maker, microwave and espresso maker.
- Versatile interior layouts – 3, 4, 5 or 6 cabins.
- Vinylester sandwich construction, stainless steel keel bolts, main bulkhead laminated to deck and hull.
Peter Hrones visited the Hanse Factory in July 2012
“It was great to see the finishing touches being added to the first Hanse 575…” said Peter
“…this is a very impressive boat. I particularly like the massive side decks with continuous bulwark.
The clean and clear decks are typically Hanse and there are an amazing number of hatches in the deck – they are more like skylights than hatches. And of course this means the interior is incredibly light and airy.
This yacht has an huge cockpit – the same size as on the Hanse 630. I also really the unique garage set-up – launching your tender is going to be child’s play.
Overall this is an incredible amount of boat for the money”.
To chat more about the huge amount of boat you get for your money… call us on 02 9979 1709.
Want to know more?…
Watch Hanse 575 Test Video by Yachting World below